Tuesday, May 3, 2016

It's the time of year where if I'm not slammed with work in the studio, I'm slammed with yard work. Grass cutting, chainsawing, stacking wood, planting the garden, mowing the lawn again. There's always something that needs to be done outside.


Garden, mostly planted. 8 tomato plants, 4 bell peppers, lotsa pole beans, a potful of poblano peppers and some carrots. Oh, and weeds.

Had the opportunity to design a fun logo for a company in the food industry.


Did a bunch of storyboard frames to fill some downtime.




Sent off the sketches to my latest book about the Taj Mahal.


On a sad note, got asked to do a portrait of my friend Jeff Kowal for his memorial services.



And, on a happier note, am nearly finished with the latest painting of our niece if I can only figure out what to do with the background. This was only supposed to be an experiment but wound up being a finished painting. Doh!


No comments: