Monday, March 31, 2008

I feel bad about not having posted anything new for a  month, but, truth is,  I haven't had time to do any painting.  The studio has been insanely busy with commercial work that has taken all my time and energy.  I did recently frame a watercolor painting, but there are no new oil paintings.  Here's a little of what's been going on:

A watercolor painting from reference shot from my old studio window.  The intricate balustrade is a composite of several shots of the Bank Building at the corner of 4th and Wood.

This was one of a series of comp sketches for a client.  With any luck I'll get to do the finished illustrations if they go through.  Moo.

I've been working on the Dreamworks movie, Out of His League, that's in town.  I've been doing a series of set design sketches like this one.

This is an illustration for the One Book One City project of the library association.  Can you guess what the book is about?  It was a fun project.

No comments: